If you are getting ready for an interview it is best to prepare yourself to respond effectively to the questions. A quick google search will show you the most common questions asked. Though not all interviewers ask only the common ones. The office I work for definitely strays from the common ones and throws out some curveballs to the people coming in for the interview.
Below is a list of unique interview questions:
1. If you had an autobiography what would be the title?
2. If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive who would it be?
3. Why are manhole covers round?
4. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you have and why?
5. Ask them to sell you a pencil in three minutes or less.
6. If you could be any animal what would it be and why?